Corner Brook Health Partnership has been chosen by the Western Regional Health Authority and the
Government of Newfoundland and Labrador to design, build, finance and maintain (DBFM) the new Corner Brook Acute Care Hospital.
The DBFM Team Members Include:
• Developer | Plenary Group
• Design-Builder | PCL Constructors Canada Inc./Marco Group (joint venture)
• Architect | B+H Architects/Parkin (joint venture)
• Facilities Management | Johnson Controls Inc.
• Mechanical/Electrical Subcontractors | Cahill/Plan (joint venture)
• Mechanical/Electrical Consultants | Smith + Andersen
• Structural Consultant | WSP
This seven-storey, 55,741-square-meter hospital will be connected to the 145-bed long-term care facility that is currently under construction. It will have 164 beds and will provide the same services currently provided at Western Memorial Regional Hospital, as well as an expanded cancer care program with radiation services.