This project involves the construction of two contemporary multi-residential developments. The current proposal integrates the following elements:
- Proposed buildings located close to public streets that are visually and physically connected to the adjacent open space
- Buildings that relate to surrounding built form along Spring Garden Road
- A transition in height provided to achieve an interesting and varied skyline
- A unified project theme that will be achieved through design, building massing, architecture and landscaping which will promote a sense of place and identity
- A sustainable development that includes green features such as geothermal heating and cooling, electric vehicle parking, energy efficient windows and envelope, LED lighting and water reducing fixtures
The project is currently in the premitting stage. Construction is scheduled to begin in early 2022.